I am pleasantly surprised as I did not expected this to come out as good I thought I would need to make a few more changes compare to all my other toile’s I used a stretch fabric when I toile this dress so therefore my side panel moved and did not join in the centre. When making the real thing I will not be using a stretch fabric. I will start sewing from the middle and go from side to side to ensure this panel does not move. The things I need to amended are: Lower the neck line to sit on collarbone, add 2cm to the CB. When making the real garment I will interface all of the structured side panels to ensure they are strong and hold firmly.